Transferring info from one sd card to another
I recently purchased a LG Optimus Dynamic. I have been trying to transfer info from 4GB sd card to 16GB sd card and keep failing. I thought at first it might be Windows 8 computer but think not now. Why can't I get info moved. Pulling my hair out!
- 06-23-2014, 04:19 PM #2
Re: Transferring info from one sd card to another
Welcome to Android Central! Can you describe to us in more detail how you're trying to transfer info, and what error message or problem you're encountering?
If I were to transfer data, I would unmount the current SD card from the phone (in Settings>Storage, tap Unmount), remove it, and insert it into the computer. Then copy everything over to its own folder on the computer. Next, remove the old SD card, and now insert the new SD card into the computer, and copy everything from that folder over. Now insert the new SD card into the phone.
- By en28so in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 11-10-2014, 04:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:44 PM
- By outlawz89 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 14Last Post: 06-27-2014, 07:29 PM
- By chrisviewpad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:06 PM