WiFi Sign In Not Needed
I have Motorola Razr HD running KitKat 4.4.2.
When connecting to WiFi it keeps wanting me to sign-in when no sign-in is required.
It also indicates Im connected to a WiFi signal.
Example: at work, public wifi. Wants me to sign in. When I do attempt to, it brings up page not found every time.
Some locations, like restaurants and hospitals require an agreement or login to actually connect to their wifi which is OK.
Never used to do this. Is there a setting somewhere I cant find?
- 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM #2
Re: WiFi Sign In Not Needed
Welcome to Android Central! When it asks you to sign in, which wifi network does it show as connected? Could it be that it's connecting to a network that actually does require a login, as opposed to the network you're more used to?
- By yana9696 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2014, 11:40 AM
- By adorablegurlsasha in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:13 PM
- By DKRises in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:01 AM