Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Galaxy S4

Why wont my Galaxy S4 battery charge in my phone? The battery is still good because it can charge in other Galaxy S4 phones. I have tried taking the battery out and waiting for a few seconds and some times days but it still wont charge. The charge port is clean and the phone charger is still good.

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Why wont my Galaxy S4 battery charge in my phone? The battery is still good because it can charge in other Galaxy S4 phones. I have tried taking the battery out and waiting for a few seconds and some times days but it still wont charge. The charge port is clean and the phone charger is still good.
    Hi!

It might be the port itself. Have you tried a different USB Cable? How about a different plug in your house?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!