K9 Email App "Loses" Settings and Login Info
A coworker has K9 as an email app (preferred because of reliable push for exchange) and said that at least twice he's gone to log in and all user information and settings are missing, requiring him to enter everything again. He's on a Spring Galaxy S2 (I know, right?) and it has worked reliably until recently. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to prevent recurrences? Thanks!
- 08-31-2014, 10:49 PM #2
- By Jaggrey in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2014, 04:59 PM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:48 AM
- By anonymous-bot in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 08:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:13 PM
- By Ruby_Soho in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 01:00 PM