I have lost my samsung galaxy core
I am trying to find it since yesterday but it's only saying tha it's offline no message for exchanging the sim no nothing;;; I am in Greece
- 06-23-2014, 03:58 PM #2
Re: I have lost my samsung galaxy core
Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean you're using Android Device Manager to try to find it? If the phone has been powered off, or if someone already did a factory reset, then you won't be able to find it. Did you have any other antitheft apps installed on it?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By neonworm in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 12-21-2014, 04:15 PM
- By pwstone1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 04:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:55 AM
- By jmagid51 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:48 AM
- By matteblack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:25 PM