Nexus 7 connection to projectors
What cables or adapters are needed to connect to most common business projectors?
- 06-23-2014, 10:00 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 connection to projectors
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have the 1st gen or 2nd gen? (1st gen doesn't have a rear facing camera). If you have the 2nd gen, then use a Slimport to HDMI adapter: Nexus 5/4/7 (2013) Slimport to HDMI adapter - Connect your Slimport phone or tablet to an HDMI TV, monitor, or projector (SP1003): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics. Not sure about how to do it with a 1st gen.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 12:04 AM
- By albion01 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 09:16 PM
- By sticker12 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:23 PM
- By kickbert in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:08 PM