- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Unable to use my table
I was given a Klu tablet from my neighbor and now I am having problems connecting to the internet and being able to install my own items on the tablet. When my neighbor had it, it worked. Now that I have it, it has failed to work. I was wondering if possible I would have to take it to my local computer store and see if they can fix it for me.
- 06-23-2014, 04:56 PM #2
Re: Unable to use my table
Welcome to Android Central! Are you connecting to your home wi-fi network? Is it showing a connection, or does it have problems even finding your network? Are you logged into the tablet with your own Google account? You can check by going to Settings>Accounts-Google, and see whose email address is listed there.
Review this guide as well: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- By albion01 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:00 PM
- By D-Craig in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:35 PM
- By kickbert in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:58 PM