- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy S4 Issue with Update
I received an AT&T update a few weeks ago to Android 4.4.2. Ever since, my phone has worked horridly, with the screen sporadically going black, the screen not responding to swipes, or worse (phone rings and no display) and I've had the error "Touch Wiz has quit responding" pop up at least twice. Is there anyway to fix this or in the alternative revert to the previous version?
- 06-23-2014, 04:54 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 Issue with Update
Welcome to Android Central! If you haven't tried already, clear the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 4 | T-Mobile Support. This can sometimes improve various issues after a major system update.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2015, 01:03 PM
- By Roger Skepple in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 08:10 AM
- By Sir Alex in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 11Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:30 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:58 PM
- By matteblack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:25 PM