- 1 Posts
Galaxy S3 - How to mute phone but not headset?
looked everywhere and can't seem to find an answer to this!
when I connect my bluetooth headset and have my phone's volume set normally, I get all the sound notifications played both by the phone speaker but also through my headset. if I set the phone to vibrate-only, I do not get any sound notifications through my headset.
How can I set my phone to be muted or vibrate-only, but still have all other sounds play through my headset normally?
I have tried going into Settings -> Bluetooth -> (Selecting my paired headset), but the only options given here are toggling Call Audio and Media Audio. I can't find any options anywhere else, but I really feel like there must be a way to do this.
- 09-02-2014, 12:04 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 - How to mute phone but not headset?
I don't think it should be doing that. Try booting into Recovery and wiping the cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By Roger Skepple in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2014, 07:10 AM
- By Benjamin_NYC in forum HTC One M8Replies: 16Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:28 AM
- By jonny12345 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:35 PM
- By susiemarie87 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
- By Glenn Ward in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:54 PM