Android Kyocera: Google play store keeps quitting!
I tried to enable the download manager and tried researching how to solve this. I tried shutting it down every time I found a solution but nothing! It keeps quitting. Please help: (
- 06-23-2014, 07:27 PM #2
Re: Android Kyocera: Google play store keeps quitting!
Welcome to Android Central! What model of Kyocera do you have? Did it come with Google Play preinstalled, or did you have to install it yourself? If the latter, then the phone is not Google Play certified, so you may run into compatibility problems.
If Google Play did come preinstalled, then go to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache and Clear Data. Then open it again, and see if the problems persist.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By Eric The Duke in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-27-2014, 11:40 AM
- By 0pk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:26 AM
- By checcles in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:29 PM
- By reb0957 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:28 PM