cyanogenmod 10.2 data icon switching
hey AC. i have a question for those using cyanogenmod 10.2
on my phone, when i am using my network data, i notice that the signal changes alot. for example, it would be at H, then H+, the DC, then back to H. i am wondering if this is normal. my preferred network type is WCDMA preferred and my apn is epc.t-mobile. phone im using is the tmobile s2.
- 06-23-2014, 10:10 PM #2
Re: cyanogenmod 10.2 data icon switching
I know that when you are not using data you cruise at 3G (or H) and when data gets used it bumps up to H+. So if you start a web search or map search or anything else that needs data the H+ lights up. Or if an App automatically needs data like your email inbox refreshing it lights up H+. But if no data is being requested the phone idles down to regular 3G.
- By Harry_Yambag in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 12:01 PM
- By chrisviewpad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 9Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:12 AM
- By Raymond Hubbard in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 01:03 PM
- By Christian Rogers in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:45 PM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 12:19 PM