my Google Play fails to install apps
Every time I get on Google Play, it shows the loading screen and nothing else. When I type in something, say Zedge, the suggestions don't come up for a few seconds. When I click on a suggestion, it brings me to the app's install screen, but the loading circle is still there. When I click "install", my phone goes to a soft lock and I have no choice but to exit out. It happens with and without Wi-Fi, so I know that's not the problem.
- 06-23-2014, 09:47 PM #2
Re: my Google Play fails to install apps
Welcome to Android Central! What phone do you have, and what part of the world do you live in? Have you tried going to Settings>Apps>All, selecting Google Play Store, and Clearing Cache and Clearing Data?
You could also removing your Google account from the phone, then adding it back again, in the Settings>Accounts menu.
- 06-23-2014, 11:28 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2014, 03:36 PM
- By StylinProfilin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:08 PM
- By Eric The Duke in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:40 AM
- By belodion in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:38 AM
- By Android Kyocera in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:27 PM