Voicemail Won't Dial the Number Saved in Contacts
I just got a new moto x. I edited the voicemail number in contacts so it automatically inserts my password. It works great if I dial it from contacts. However, if I use the new voicemail notification it still just dials *86 and asks for my password. I've tried deleting and recreating the voicemail contact. I even deleted it completely, but from the notification it still dials *86.
- 06-23-2014, 10:43 PM #2
Re: Voicemail Won't Dial the Number Saved in Contacts
Welcome to Android Central! Try opening your Dialer, then tap Menu>Settings>Call Settings>Voicemail>Setup, and see if you can change the Voicemail number there.
- 06-23-2014, 11:11 PM #3
- By berklon in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 27Last Post: 10-19-2016, 02:57 AM
- By dkperez in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2015, 08:20 AM
- By 0pk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:26 AM
- By monicakm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2014, 01:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:31 PM