touch sensitivity on LG phone
Sometimes I spend a full minute touching an icon, for instance with no response no matter the pressure I use or the surface of my finger. Am I doomed to using a stylus or am I able to change this somehow?
- 06-23-2014, 10:22 PM #2
Re: touch sensitivity on LG phone
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have, and how old is it? Any history of trauma to it? Are you saying that a stylus works while your finger doesn't? What you're describing sounds more like a hardware problem with the screen.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 12:08 AM
- By Cat Phillips in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 17Last Post: 07-02-2014, 07:32 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:11 PM
- By Phil Callahan in forum LG Optimus 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:24 PM
- By Ytown in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:49 PM