- 2 Posts
Water damage help!
I dropped my Samsung galaxy S3 in chroline water. I tried to turn it back on BEFORE it was completely dried, and it came on for bit, then glitched back off. After that I put it in rice for a day. Then I dried to alcohol method to get rid of the chroline trapped in it. Then it went in rice for another day. Now, when I turn it on the sounds work, it registers my touch and the led light works . But the screen remains black. Is there anything I can do?
- 06-24-2014, 02:15 AM #2
Re: Water damage help!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-26-2014, 08:51 AM
- By jrsnively1 in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2014, 11:23 AM
- By Artistlife in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:08 AM
- By engwad in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:00 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:05 PM