Remove or deactivate Google Apps
I want to give my tablet away but want to remove all personal items such as pictures or emails. How do I deactivate or remove my Google apps from my Toshiba tablet?
- 06-23-2014, 10:13 PM #2
Re: Remove or deactivate Google Apps
Welcome to Android Central! Just do a full factory reset--go to Settings>Backup & Reset, and select Factory Data Reset. When it finally restarts, don't go through the setup process again--just press and hold the Power button until it powers off. Make sure you also remove any external SD card you might have in there.
- By StylinProfilin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 10:08 PM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 32Last Post: 07-09-2014, 04:35 PM
- By belodion in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:28 PM
- By Android Kyocera in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:27 PM