advice from the experts there . thanks
please kindly explain to what happen to my xperia z stamina mode . it indicates 12Days 3Hours in Standby mode ? is this accurate ? sometimes it indicates 3-5 days in standby time . and i notice sometimes my battery last longer even if i use facebook, youtube, google chrome etc for 7hrs using it and only drain 30% . and sometime my battery drain fast . sometimes i happy about it bcoz it can standlonger even in heavy usage . and sometime i disappointed bcoz it drain fast . what should i do ? thanks Buddy :smileyworried :
- 06-24-2014, 12:28 AM #2
Re: advice from the experts there . thanks
Some factors that might affect battery drain such as you seem to describe include: location search, signal search in low service areas and/or times when the screen stays on for long periods.
You could get an App to analyze battery activity and see what it tracks. Also check Settings > Battery during those times you think battery drain is excessive and see what is on top of the list.
- By dad2noah in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 47Last Post: 07-10-2014, 09:11 PM
- By QuadForce in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 34Last Post: 07-05-2014, 03:59 PM
- By massiveflux in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2014, 12:32 AM
- By guitarfish in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 14Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:11 PM