Google calendar on galaxy 5
I am a novice on all this. So please be kind. I have my google calendar on my galaxy 5. I had a galaxy 3 and when my calendar was on month view, I could still read all entries. On this phone it appears with "blocks" on the day so I know i have something...but unless I change the view to day or week, I can't read what is there. Is this just the way it is or have I missed some special "secret" setting to make the calendar fit on the screen and still be big enough to read.
- 06-25-2014, 02:57 AM #2
Re: Google calendar on galaxy 5
Welcome to Android Central! On the phone version of Google Calendar, I don't think the Month view has ever been able to show text--only on the tablet version, because there's more screen real estate to make it legible. I've only ever been able to view text in those blocks in Week and Day view.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 11:12 PM
- By ddonahueiup in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:22 PM