- 19 Posts
Who put the permissions in apps
Who puts the permissions of given app.
- the appstore (automatically or by person who review the code)
- compiler or packaging program when the app is created (they are added automatically if you use relevant classes in your code may by?)
- they are added by the developer on his own and he can add some permission and hide some others if he want to cheat.
Which is the right answer? Its very important because sometimes its needed to install apps not from google play or some other good shop but from somewhere you don't know. Then this app in fact can make things you don't know and make big damage to you.
- 06-24-2014, 01:54 AM #2If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 06-24-2014, 11:50 PM #3
Re: Who put the permissions in appsIf my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.
- 06-24-2014, 11:54 PM #4
- By motu70 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:18 AM
- By Davyo in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:28 AM
- By djemekae in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 12:53 AM