Delete exchange account
I have an LG L5 (Android 4.1.2) and have 2 exchange accounts, want to delete one, i go to Settings>Accounts and Sync >Microsoft Exchange>select the account>tap more options "button" at right bottom and remove the account, but after i go to the email app and the account remains there. How can i remove it definitely?
- 06-24-2014, 05:18 AM #2
Re: Delete exchange account
I believe it's true...it is on Windows Phone, I know....that you can't remove the first account you set up on your phone, unless you do a factory reset and lose all. Is this relevant?
Posted via Android Central App
- By berklon in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 26Last Post: Yesterday, 08:46 AM
- By Ruby_Soho in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2016, 08:05 PM
- By ddoouugg in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 09:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 06:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:20 PM