Hallo, I am looking info to get root permissions on AOC A2272PW4T (AOC MySmart All-in-One). Anyone can help me? --- Thanks in advance --- Maurizio
    06-24-2014 02:43 AM
    I would punch your phone model into Google and add "root guide". I am sure you'll be able to find one!

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    06-24-2014 11:56 AM
    Thanks for your suggestion !
    You may be sure that I tried and tried ... and tried ... and tired :-)

ooopsss .... last minute news ...
    I succeeded in rooting A2272PW4T: thanks to Kingo Android Root.
    Che Humphreys likes this.
    07-02-2014 08:52 AM
    I would love some info out custom ROM or pulling more power from my new but sluggish AOC A2272PWHT 22 inch all in one.
    Also I there any update available android wise?:-)
    07-07-2014 05:24 AM
    Hi - I have the AOC all-in-one 24 inch Android tablet. You mentioned that Kingo worked for rooting your 22 inch version. I've tried Kingo with a USB cable connected from my Windows PC with Kingo to the micro OTG port on the AOC tablet. However, Kingo can't connect even after I check all USB debugging. The cable was a standard USB A to USB micro type I use with my other smartphones. Was there anything special needed on the Windows PC for a device driver so Kingo can see the AOC device? Or are there any special steps you took? Thanks so much for your advice.
    01-02-2015 05:47 PM
    1) You'll probably need a driver for the tablet. If you can't find a download or support section on the manufacturer's site with a driver file to download, try the Koush Universal Driver.

2) If your tablet is running a later version of Android, Kingo may not root it. It won't do any damage, it'll just tell you that it can't.
    01-02-2015 06:39 PM