Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Thumbs up Htc one sv problem help!

My friend's HTC SV is on this boot where it shows to select Fastboot, recovery, factory reset, clear storage, simlock, image CRC and show barcode. When i go to factory reset it then goes to boot loader, reboot, reboot bootloader and power down. I cannot get out of this any idea how?. Also Connecting this device to my computer its not recognized.

Thanks.

Global Posts
    13,096 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Htc one sv problem help!

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    My friend's HTC SV is on this boot where it shows to select Fastboot, recovery, factory reset, clear storage, simlock, image CRC and show barcode. When i go to factory reset it then goes to boot loader, reboot, reboot bootloader and power down. I cannot get out of this any idea how?. Also Connecting this device to my computer its not recognized.

Thanks.
    Did this start happening on its own? Or was it a result of trying to root or unlock the bootloader? Since a factory reset didn't fix it I would suggest searching for a stock RUU image to load. Be sure to find one specific to your device model and follow the instructions to load it. You'll need a PC and have the appropriate drivers installed.