INternal vs External Memory
I recently got the Note 3 and "moved in" with music and images from my former device. Shortly after that I installed a 32GB micro USB card (external memory?). I just downloaded the PC application Kies (their version of iTunes) and it shows all my media to be on the Internal memory.
A couple of questions:
1. Is there a way to move my media off internal and onto external memory? I don't see it in Kies.
2. Will the phone's performance degrade as the internal memory reaches capacity?
Thanks for the help!
- 06-24-2014, 08:21 AM #2
Re: INternal vs External Memory
The easiest way to move your music from internal to external is to just plug your phone into your computer and navigate to the phone files once your PC detects your phone. All you have to do is drag and drop the file from internal to external.
- 06-24-2014, 08:35 AM #4
- By RandomNickname in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2014, 09:31 AM
- By ymaz108 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 03:44 PM
- By AlphaScorpii in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 08:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:25 AM