Hi, I just purchased and international unlocked LG G2, when I put in my AT&T SIM, I get call service but no data (and yes I have checked that my data setting is on). Does anyone know if there is some other setting that I need to configure/change to access my mobile data? I called AT&T before purchasing this phone and they told me it would work once the phone was unlocked. Very frustrated! And I really don't want to have to return the phone and start the entire process over. I travel quite a bit which is why I wanted to get an international phone.
    06-24-2014 09:57 AM
    Hi, I just purchased and international unlocked LG G2, when I put in my AT&T SIM, I get call service but no data (and yes I have checked that my data setting is on). Does anyone know if there is some other setting that I need to configure/change to access my mobile data? I called AT&T before purchasing this phone and they told me it would work once the phone was unlocked. Very frustrated! And I really don't want to have to return the phone and start the entire process over. I travel quite a bit which is why I wanted to get an international phone.
    I don't think the International version supports AT&T LTE. But you should be able to get 4G HSPA.

You should call AT&T. Your APN settings may be wrong, and they may need to add your device's IMEI number to their database.
    06-24-2014 10:22 AM