- 1 Posts
What tablet should I get?
Hi guys, this is my first post on this site . I currently have an iPad mini (non-retina) 16GB. It's a great tablet but I just find iOS really boring. I'm thinking of selling this and purchasing an android tablet. It'll probably sell for around £150 and I'd be willing to put in another £100 for a new tablet, making my budget £250. Personally, for me a 10.1" tablet is too big and some 7" tablets are a little small so the ideal size I'm looking for is around 8/9". I've been looking into the LG G Pad 8.3 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, which has great specs on paper. Both these tablets have manufacturer skins on them, which to me are not too appealing, so I'd have to flash a stock rom onto them. Are there any other tablets below the £250 price line that are worth considering? What do you recommend?
- 06-24-2014, 11:33 AM #2
- 06-24-2014, 11:34 AM #3
Re: What tablet should I get?
The Nexus 7 is also nice. Cheap these days, but with good specs and performance. It may only be 7", but that is a great size. It has Vanilla Android, so no OEM skin, and you get prompt software updates from Google.
- By aog3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2014, 03:55 PM
- By bang_bang in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:42 AM
- By mgovindanv in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:35 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:39 AM