Need help after rooting LG G2.
I rooted my G2 (Verizon, running KitKat) I can see now SuperSU app. But it doesn't have any data. All it contains three Tabs 1:App(NoData) 2:Log(NoData) 3:Settings (have few options). What am I missing or haven't set up correctly?
Thanks for any helpful advice!
- 06-24-2014, 01:39 PM #2
Re: Need help after rooting LG G2.
I just rooted as well and noticed no apps in SuperSU....until I installed Root Explorer which needed to get permission from SuperSU. Now mine shows G2 Xposed and Framework Installer have SU access to my phone.
- 06-24-2014, 01:48 PM #4
- By Coolaaron88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 54Last Post: 06-14-2016, 12:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-13-2014, 03:56 PM
- By DividedShark in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2014, 12:00 PM
- By eric_roberts in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 02:32 PM
- By BillyTRichVa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 12:58 PM