Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Need help after rooting LG G2.

I rooted my G2 (Verizon, running KitKat) I can see now SuperSU app. But it doesn't have any data. All it contains three Tabs 1:App(NoData) 2:Log(NoData) 3:Settings (have few options). What am I missing or haven't set up correctly?

Thanks for any helpful advice!

Default Re: Need help after rooting LG G2.

I just rooted as well and noticed no apps in SuperSU....until I installed Root Explorer which needed to get permission from SuperSU. Now mine shows G2 Xposed and Framework Installer have SU access to my phone.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by mumfoau View Post
    I just rooted as well and noticed no apps in SuperSU....until I installed Root Explorer which needed to get permission from SuperSU. Now mine shows G2 Xposed and Framework Installer have SU access to my phone.
    Can you provide a link to it on the play store to make sure I'm getting the correct one? I searched for Root Explorer and it returned two results, Explorer by Speed Software and Root Browser by JRummy.

Quote Originally Posted by dustin_dej View Post
    Can you provide a link to it on the play store to make sure I'm getting the correct one? I searched for Root Explorer and it returned two results, Explorer by Speed Software and Root Browser by JRummy.
    This LINK is the free version, "Explorer" the paid version that I have is the "Root Explorer"
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I went and grabbed ROM Toolbox and now everything seems to be working like I need it to. Thanks for your help though!