- 7 Posts
lost efs partition
guys i have lost the "/efs" partition on my galaxy S4 I9500,the device is stuck at boot logo.
the device was rooted and i m unable to unroot it...I have tried "philz_touch_5.06.0-i9500" to reset the flash counter so that i could take it to the service centre but its not working..any idea..plz help!
- 08-22-2014, 12:07 AM #2
- By GbeTech in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Jim Prong in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:03 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:58 PM
- By a2badger in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:58 PM