Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question is there an app that turn android devices into an actual pc gamepad, not keyboard keys?

i tried multiples apps that always end up being the same, useless.
    all apps that i tried until now only assign keyboard key to buttons in the android screen, that is REALLY a problem because i not only have to assign the keys multiple times but almost no game support/work with those apps.
    i'm looking for an app ( preferentially open source and free to edit ) that turns the android devices into an actual network gamepad or xbox controller in pc.

Default Re: is there an app that turn android devices into an actual pc gamepad, not keyboard keys?

I don't know of any that would work like this...

Also in my opinion I wouldn't expect it any time soon either. That's a lot of work to have it work on a game for you... But as I said that's just my opinion.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.

Default Re: is there an app that turn android devices into an actual pc gamepad, not keyboard keys?

The GestureWorks Gameplay utility does that! It's for Windows 8 and the main utility overlays touchscreen controls, but the latest version has an accompanying Android app that allows you to put the touchscreen controls on your phone and use it as a gamepad. Works with both keyboard input and XInput for more gamepad styled controls. You can get it on Steam.