Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC Inspire 4g screen black but bottom lights work

so my phone was working fine nothing was wrong with but then i like tried turning it on and the bottom lights came on but the screen wont turn on. i know its on because it makes notification noises and the bottom lights come on. i cant reset it because all my stuff is on the phone and not the sd card. PPPLLLZ HELP ME FIX THIS. I NEED THIS PHONE.

Global Posts
    3,832 Global Posts
    ROM
    WDGI EX Rom v1.0

Default Re: HTC Inspire 4g screen black but bottom lights work

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    so my phone was working fine nothing was wrong with but then i like tried turning it on and the bottom lights came on but the screen wont turn on. i know its on because it makes notification noises and the bottom lights come on. i cant reset it because all my stuff is on the phone and not the sd card. PPPLLLZ HELP ME FIX THIS. I NEED THIS PHONE.
    Hello.

Try holding the power button until it turns off. If it's still black, you might need to replace the screen.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html