Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Arrow Left in the dark with my Htc. Holiday problem

Ok when I'm in the bootloader at the beginning it does the fastboot USB the way it's suppose to but under unlocked it tells me the name of the device which is Holiday then HBOOT but instead of Radio it has MICROP-0360, whatever that means . How do I get Radio back on there so I can finish with the android RUU files. Thank you for your help

Global Posts
    4,039 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Left in the dark with my Htc. Holiday problem

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Ok when I'm in the bootloader at the beginning it does the fastboot USB the way it's suppose to but under unlocked it tells me the name of the device which is Holiday then HBOOT but instead of Radio it has MICROP-0360, whatever that means . How do I get Radio back on there so I can finish with the android RUU files. Thank you for your help
    Hello.
    The phone does not boot up at all? Do you have a recovery installed? What are you trying to do with the RUU file?
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!