Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry cannot unlock htc one after latest upgrade - option to speak pasword comes up but does not work

Hello, I upgraded my htc one to latest upgrade. I cannot type in my password to unlock the screen. I only get the option to speak the password ( I get a red icon with a mic on it)....

Any help would be great !

thanks

koen

Default Re: cannot unlock htc one after latest upgrade - option to speak pasword comes up but does not work

Have you tried speaking it? I'd try.. Then unlock the phone and remove the password to see if the screen functions normally.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

Default Re: cannot unlock htc one after latest upgrade - option to speak pasword comes up but does not work

Same problem here.

speaking doesn't work.

Get a standard unlock screen with a red microphone button instead of the keyboard.

Indeed.Same problem. Speaking does not work. Tried restarting several times.

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Have any of you tried a factory reset from bootloader to see if that removes it?

Sent from my AT&T One XL
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

I had already looked at a reset.

Anyone with a sensible suggestion.

bootloader ?

hello, i managed to solve this with a factory reset. But now every phine call I get or do gets disconnected within 30 secs... Nice again !``koen

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by koenvlieghe View Post
    hello, i managed to solve this with a factory reset. But now every phine call I get or do gets disconnected within 30 secs... Nice again !``koen
    Are you using the stock phone app? Reboot the phone.

Sent from my AT&T One XL
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!