- 1 Posts
HTC One X+ won't turn on!!
My HTC one X plus was on about 50 percent battery the other day, I plugged it in to a wall charger different than my regular HTC one, because that one was not available. My phone then shut off. I then plugged it into the HTC charger and it turned on. The battery then drained extremely fast. Now my phone's LED light blinks while plugged in, it turns on for a second, and then turns right back off. How do I fix this?? It came to a screen that let me have some options, and I tried to restore the phone. Still won't turn on. HELP!
- 06-25-2014, 01:39 AM #2
Re: HTC One X+ won't turn on!!
Welcome to Android Central! How old is the phone? It's always possible the battery is failing. I couldn't find any YouTube videos specifically for the One X+, so you might have to bring it to repair shop.
Are you able to boot into the Recovery Menu using these steps? HTC One X (AT&T) Support - Resetting HTC*One*X/One*X*+ (Hard reset) | HTC United States. If so, see if there is an option for Wipe Cache Partition. If not, then you could always try a Factory Reset, but that will wipe your phone.
- 06-25-2014, 01:58 AM #3
- By gflat65 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 12:01 AM
- By jolie lovely in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 06-28-2014, 07:11 PM
- By Don Dang in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:33 PM
- By Mweuch in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2014, 08:58 AM
- By MamaBear2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:22 PM