Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One X+ won't turn on!!

My HTC one X plus was on about 50 percent battery the other day, I plugged it in to a wall charger different than my regular HTC one, because that one was not available. My phone then shut off. I then plugged it into the HTC charger and it turned on. The battery then drained extremely fast. Now my phone's LED light blinks while plugged in, it turns on for a second, and then turns right back off. How do I fix this?? It came to a screen that let me have some options, and I tried to restore the phone. Still won't turn on. HELP!

Default Re: HTC One X+ won't turn on!!

Welcome to Android Central! How old is the phone? It's always possible the battery is failing. I couldn't find any YouTube videos specifically for the One X+, so you might have to bring it to repair shop.

Are you able to boot into the Recovery Menu using these steps? HTC One X (AT&T) Support - Resetting HTC*One*X/One*X*+ (Hard reset) | HTC United States. If so, see if there is an option for Wipe Cache Partition. If not, then you could always try a Factory Reset, but that will wipe your phone.

Global Posts
    4,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: HTC One X+ won't turn on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amonaco23 View Post
    My HTC one X plus was on about 50 percent battery the other day, I plugged it in to a wall charger different than my regular HTC one, because that one was not available. My phone then shut off. I then plugged it into the HTC charger and it turned on. The battery then drained extremely fast. Now my phone's LED light blinks while plugged in, it turns on for a second, and then turns right back off. How do I fix this?? It came to a screen that let me have some options, and I tried to restore the phone. Still won't turn on. HELP!
    Hello!

If the LED button blinks, try holding the power button and see if the home buttons flash. Keep holding until they stop blinking and then try to reboot.

Sent from my AT&T One XL
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn