Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default unable to browse internet with s4

I am connected to wifi but unable to browse the internet. I tried one of the fixes on another site and ended up spending 2 hours on the phone with tech support trying to get connected back to wifi (which disappeared during the fix). I am back on, thank goodness, but now reluctant to do anything else unless I completely feel comfortable after all of the trouble I experienced. Can anyone help? I looked at Daniel Garcia's post but feel that is too advanced for me to try on my own.

Global Posts
    30,890 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: unable to browse internet with s4

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I am connected to wifi but unable to browse the internet. I tried one of the fixes on another site and ended up spending 2 hours on the phone with tech support trying to get connected back to wifi (which disappeared during the fix). I am back on, thank goodness, but now reluctant to do anything else unless I completely feel comfortable after all of the trouble I experienced. Can anyone help? I looked at Daniel Garcia's post but feel that is too advanced for me to try on my own.
    Can you post links to what you tried, and what you are reluctant to try.
    Can you also elaborate on what is wrong?