Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Post Nexus 7 won't connect to WIFI and continue through start up

Hi There, So I have had a few issues with this tablet. At first, the problem was that it was start on the google start up screen with the google logo. I was told to do the factory reset which I did. It worked perfectly as it started with no problem at all. Now the problem is that once I get to the screen where I select the wifi network I want to connect to, I get a message that says "Unfortunately settings have stopped". Once I click OK, I am brought back to the language screen and the whole problem starts over again... Would greatly appreciate any ways to maybe fix the issue, or get past the wifi selection screen.

Default Re: Nexus 7 won't connect to WIFI and continue through start up

Not sure if possible but can you opt to skip the wifi connection at the start up and get thru the start up wizard, then come back and setup your wifi.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.