Nexus 7 won't connect to WIFI and continue through start up
Hi There, So I have had a few issues with this tablet. At first, the problem was that it was start on the google start up screen with the google logo. I was told to do the factory reset which I did. It worked perfectly as it started with no problem at all. Now the problem is that once I get to the screen where I select the wifi network I want to connect to, I get a message that says "Unfortunately settings have stopped". Once I click OK, I am brought back to the language screen and the whole problem starts over again... Would greatly appreciate any ways to maybe fix the issue, or get past the wifi selection screen.
- 06-24-2014, 11:01 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 won't connect to WIFI and continue through start up
Not sure if possible but can you opt to skip the wifi connection at the start up and get thru the start up wizard, then come back and setup your wifi.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- By jolie lovely in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 06-28-2014, 08:11 PM
- By Amonaco23 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 12:56 AM
- By crx4me in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:47 PM