screen lock for note 3?

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
so almost had phone stolen and feel i need to protect my personal,valuable information...... i don't care for the pattern or signature so which is better pin or password? password is consider according to the device high in security level.... next question is how many attemps are given for phone locks you completely out ? how do you recover it besides are hard reboot? all my info in backed up on drives such as att,google...... my phone is a samsung note 3 thru att...

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
Password is the highest security, you can also go through and encrypt everything. Best thing you can do is DL app like lookout that has GPS tracking and allows you remote access to wipe the phone or sound the alarm. Also useful is the ability to write a warning of your owner info on the screen.

SAMmarked1

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
You can change it but it goes up to 9-10 times then it locks you out and sends a email to your gmail. I would recommend make her a user account, that way she knows not to go on yours. The new Kitkat update allows multiple users - it's in settings, device, and users. Just hit add.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2