s beam not working.
my husband is trying to send a music file from my s4 to his note2 and it will make noise but nothing is going to his phone. any help would help.
- 06-24-2014, 11:38 PM #2
Re: s beam not working.
File sharing has to be enabled on both phones. There should be some sort of "Do you want this file" toast notification on the receiving phone as well. It is a Bluetooth transfer and does take some time for larger files like mp3s. Give it a few moments and keep the phones near each other.
- 06-25-2014, 12:47 AM #3[I][B][U]If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart![/U][/B][/I]
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2015, 03:52 PM
- By SAMmarked1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5Replies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:41 PM