What's Wrong with HTC Phones?
I am and was the owner of a HTC One (M7) phone. I Plugged the phone in on 6/20/2014 to charge over night. Awoke to find the phone neither charged or on again on 6/21/2014. I tried to charge it in different location with various charging cords. Nothing worked. I have 7 month on my contract before i can upgrade with discounts. A replacement phone is $600+. The phone has not scratches or damage; never came in contact with any water. The phone was well maintained with has protective case and screen protector installed. This is in fact the 2nd phone I have owned from that Manufacture that just stopped working. Previous Model was a HTC Evo 3d. Never came back on.
Ps. The HTC One (M7) suffer from a dead area on the touch screen
- 06-24-2014, 11:10 PM #2Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
- 06-24-2014, 11:15 PM #3
Re: What's Wrong with HTC Phones?
Definitely call your carrier to see if they can help. If they can't, call HTC, the phone might be cover from their warranty.
Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By kaiser10123 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 20Last Post: 07-03-2014, 10:19 AM
- By gsumers in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:45 PM
- By ysbg in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:26 PM