Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default What's Wrong with HTC Phones?

I am and was the owner of a HTC One (M7) phone. I Plugged the phone in on 6/20/2014 to charge over night. Awoke to find the phone neither charged or on again on 6/21/2014. I tried to charge it in different location with various charging cords. Nothing worked. I have 7 month on my contract before i can upgrade with discounts. A replacement phone is $600+. The phone has not scratches or damage; never came in contact with any water. The phone was well maintained with has protective case and screen protector installed. This is in fact the 2nd phone I have owned from that Manufacture that just stopped working. Previous Model was a HTC Evo 3d. Never came back on.

Ps. The HTC One (M7) suffer from a dead area on the touch screen

Global Posts
    1,844 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.0 Lollipop

Default Re: What's Wrong with HTC Phones?

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I am and was the owner of a HTC One (M7) phone. I Plugged the phone in on 6/20/2014 to charge over night. Awoke to find the phone neither charged or on again on 6/21/2014. I tried to charge it in different location with various charging cords. Nothing worked. I have 7 month on my contract before i can upgrade with discounts. A replacement phone is $600+. The phone has not scratches or damage; never came in contact with any water. The phone was well maintained with has protective case and screen protector installed. This is in fact the 2nd phone I have owned from that Manufacture that just stopped working. Previous Model was a HTC Evo 3d. Never came back on.

Ps. The HTC One (M7) suffer from a dead area on the touch screen
    I would think that the warranty will cover this. Call your carrier and see if it's covered.
    If my post helped you out...PLEASE be kind and hit the THANKS button.

Global Posts
    6,277 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: What's Wrong with HTC Phones?

Definitely call your carrier to see if they can help. If they can't, call HTC, the phone might be cover from their warranty.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!