lenovo a1000l crashed
Hello im stuck in a crash screen on my tablet. I either apply pointless updates that do nothing or reboot only to stay on that screen. It still accepts a charge. HELP!!!!
- 06-25-2014, 12:14 AM #2
- 06-25-2014, 12:16 AM #3
Re: lenovo a1000l crashed
Is your tablet Rooted? Custom Kernel? Custom Recovery? Xposed Framework?
Any one of these will keep an update from installing and cause other issues at update time.
Uninstall Xposed first, then restore stock kernel, then restore stock recovery, then unroot. THEN update. Restore root, restore custom recovery, apply custom kernel, install Xposed.
Just did all that for the second time in about 3 weeks.
- By viggy6 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2016, 09:59 PM
- By terocokireng in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2014, 10:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:00 AM
- By viggy6 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 12:01 AM
- By jtrencsenyi in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:36 PM