lenovo a1000l crashed
Hello im stuck in a crash screen on my tablet. I either apply pointless updates that do nothing or reboot only to stay on that screen. It still accepts a charge. HELP!!!!
- 06-24-2014, 11:14 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
ADB Console by wizzrah. Check it out!: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sof...e-wizzrah.html
- 06-24-2014, 11:16 PM #3
Re: lenovo a1000l crashed
Is your tablet Rooted? Custom Kernel? Custom Recovery? Xposed Framework?
Any one of these will keep an update from installing and cause other issues at update time.
Uninstall Xposed first, then restore stock kernel, then restore stock recovery, then unroot. THEN update. Restore root, restore custom recovery, apply custom kernel, install Xposed.
Just did all that for the second time in about 3 weeks.Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
Asus Nexus 7 (2012 WiFi 32GB): Factory Google KitKat 4.4.4 + francoKernel & Xposed
- By viggy6 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:27 AM
- By viggy6 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 11:01 PM
- By terocokireng in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:02 PM
- By jtrencsenyi in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2014, 05:39 AM