Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Can't Establish a reliable connection to the server

can't establish a reliable connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care... factory reset my phone before and went through the intial setup and keep getting this. its for the google account settings for samsung galaxy s3. tried creating a new account and other gmail accounts, does not work on anything. cant access play store or anything because it apparently needs my google account to do so....which i cannot do because of this problem. not sure how to fix or what steps to take to do it. just downloaded the new kitkat software too. any help??
    have tried that youtube trick, and the wireless network trick, they dont work. anyone else know how to fix?

Global Posts
    5,675 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: Can't Establish a reliable connection to the server

Are you on WiFi?
    Is the phone really provisioned for data?

If all that is correct, take it to your carrier, they might be able to help you better.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

What carrier network are you on?
    Nokia Lumia 1520.3 (Factory Unlocked): Windows Phone 8.1 w/ Lumia Cyan
    Dell Venue 8 Pro (32GB): Windows 8.1 Desktop OS w/ Office 2013 H&S

Global Posts
    3,935 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    can't establish a reliable connection to the server. this could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services. if it continues, call Customer Care... factory reset my phone before and went through the intial setup and keep getting this. its for the google account settings for samsung galaxy s3. tried creating a new account and other gmail accounts, does not work on anything. cant access play store or anything because it apparently needs my google account to do so....which i cannot do because of this problem. not sure how to fix or what steps to take to do it. just downloaded the new kitkat software too. any help??
    have tried that youtube trick, and the wireless network trick, they dont work. anyone else know how to fix?
    If you are having trouble with data connections, you should contact your carrier. It could be a faulty Sim Card.

Sent from my AT&T One XL
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!