Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Note 3 Reboot loop

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9006. After i got the smaller sim card for the phone it is stuck in a reboot loop. Every time i turn it on it comes up to the lock screen for a few seconds then restarts. The sim is a telstra prepaid. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

Default Re: Note 3 Reboot loop

Welcome to Android Central! Are you able to try using a different SIM? You could also try booting into Recovery Mode and clearing the system cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 | T-Mobile Support

i have tried that but it didnt work like the instructions said it would. just so everyone knows this phone is a FAKE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9006. After i got the smaller sim card for the phone it is stuck in a reboot loop. Every time i turn it on it comes up to the lock screen for a few seconds then restarts. The sim is a telstra prepaid. Is there anything i can do to fix this?
    this is my post btw

I don't think that model is fake--it sounds like it's a model specifically for the Chinese market. So that might be part of the reason why it's not working well--it's not intended for the US. How did you get it? From eBay or a similar source?

Im in Australia and yes from Ebay. i have contacted the seller and he says he hasn't had this problem before. also i think it is as it has a fake S pen and not all the option of a real Note 3

yep read that and nothing there that helped