Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default [HELP] Unblocking SPRINT Samsung Galaxy S5

I bought a S5 SM-G900P at a Sprint without any strings attached. I brought it to my home, in Mexico, the problem is i can't seem to unblock the phone. I have tried everything, those unblock sites that guarantee an easy unlock code, but none of them seem to have Sprint codes. So i eventually called Sprint and they where no help. They advised that i had to have an account with sprint for about ninety days for them to send me an unblock code. The problem is i obviously do not live there, so i can't do that. There HAS to be a way to unblock this phone! And in case this matters, i want to unblock it for my TELCEL chip, it fits and everything, but every time i insert it, it just says INVALID SIM. So it doesn't actually ask for any codes. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks a lot in advance.

Default Re: [HELP] Unblocking SPRINT Samsung Galaxy S5

when you put your sim telcel if it ask for unlock code you have to purchase it online. i suggest you to go with this guys mycellcode dot com