Tasked with a roll out of 300 Tab3 7ʺ 3g+wifi and 200 10.1ʺ 3g+Wifi
At work I a have been tasked with a roll out of 300 Tab3 7ʺ 3g+wifi and 200 10.1ʺ 3g+Wifi units both models will have the same setup so intend to create two images one each and just replicate this out. The units cannot be rooted so options seem very limited. I can use a single Google account that will sort the Google play apps but not the additional ones that I need to install on all devices. Internet and Wi-Fi settings ?? I have tried ADB and a full install of JDK as well as Holo cut down version with no success. Is there an easy answer even if its commercial software. I have even tried mailing Samsung but got no reply as yet.
- 09-13-2014, 12:00 AM #2
Re: Tasked with a roll out of 300 Tab3 7ʺ 3g+wifi and 200 10.1ʺ 3g+Wifi
Offhand, I can't think of anything. I will admit, the nor rooting makes this a little more difficult. I can ask around to see what others can think of.
- By MobileGameReviewer in forum Forum GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Karl Thomas in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:38 PM
- By Rubysetia Dinanti in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:45 PM
- By Nivedita A N in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:30 AM
- By Kartik Suresh in forum HTC One (M8) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:07 AM