Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note Tab 10.1 2014 Problem

Help! A vertical green line is in my Galaxy Note Tab 10.1 screen. What are the causes? What should I do?

Default Re: Galaxy Note Tab 10.1 2014 Problem

Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like a hardware problem. How new is it? If it's pretty new, contact the place where you got it. If it's beyond the return window, then contact Samsung for warranty repair work.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It is 2014 edition. Speaking of warranty, I have a small portion of Warranty Certificate inside the GALAXY NOTE package.

It says, "Your warranty is valid only if you send the portion to the Samsung within 7 days after the purchase." - in which I don't know. I just know about it today. I bought this stuff on April. Now is June. I have this problem within this month.

Is there a way to get the warranty for repairment?

That's annoying, because most companies don't require you to send in the warranty card. Try contacting Samsung directly and seeing if they can still help you. Make sure you have all of the proper receipts to prove that you bought it. Contact us - Samsung