htc one m8 battery drain
I'm new in the forum and at Android. I was up until now with the iPhone and recently I bought the M8 and frankly I'm really happy with it.
I read a lot of comments on the net about the battery lasts sometimes two days, I'm a medium user and I set up the device like this:
WIFI off, Bluetooth is off, I'm always in a "saving battery power," lighting under half, location services in a "battery saving" SYNC Besides MAIL that every hour downloading emails. Yesterday I did a Factory Reset and still my battery after charging shows I have about 15 hours.
I'd love help on maybe solutions.
- 06-26-2014, 02:28 AM #2
Re: htc one m8 battery drain
Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide for other tips that you might not have tried yet: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
- 06-27-2014, 02:26 AM #4
- 08-05-2014, 03:21 PM #7
- By Shaodong Lin in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2014, 04:37 PM
- By GuyTek in forum HTC One SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:48 AM
- By deltaflying in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 07:03 AM
- By tlashine in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:33 AM
- By Arianit Mucaj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:38 AM