Phone goes to silent when I lock it.
If I lock my galaxy ST by pressing the right hand button, and in doing so also press the down volume key... easy to do if you grip the phone between finger and thumb.. the phone goes to silent mode. This is REALLY ANNOYING.
How can I stop this from happening please?
- 09-02-2014, 10:41 PM #2
Re: Phone goes to silent when I lock it.
Maybe if you install a tap to lock app. I think there are some on Play.
- By jesternaag in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 04:40 PM
- By iOS Refugee in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:32 AM
- By GuyTek in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:38 AM
- By telrod11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:07 AM
- By tlashine in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 05:33 AM