Kies just lies there like a bad date
I'd just downloaded Kies from your site and tried to sync with Outlook 2010 with no luck. It indicates it's transferring with "Importing Contacts folder..." but nothing's happening or has happened in an hour. I've selected contact and calendar, but not tasks. I've told it to sync with a selected folder which I don't appear to be able to select. I'm saying to sync in both directions. What am I missing here?
- 06-25-2014, 11:51 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Kies just lies there like a bad date
Samsung slung me over here for lack of real customer support. I'm referring to Samsung Kies 3.0 in my first note. I gather I'm not likely to get a response here and I doubt it even got filed in the right section. Pardon me and Samsung for this boring intrusion. Doesn't say much for their support or their product.
- 06-25-2014, 12:18 PM #3
- By ronald villegas in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 20Last Post: 07-27-2015, 06:12 AM
- By Wyll Gonron in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 07:44 PM
- By parker5011 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 16Last Post: 06-29-2014, 05:32 AM
- By Google4Lifee in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2014, 07:32 PM