- 1,113 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
S5 stock Messaging
Is there a way to re-install the stock messaging app on the S5.
Some how I lost all of my messages except for the ones that were locked.
In addition now some of the message functions are not working.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-02-2014, 01:30 AM #2
Re: S5 stock Messaging
Try going to the App Manager, selecting Messaging, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. If that doesn't work, try booting to Recovery and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- By King Mustard in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2015, 12:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 07:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:46 AM
- By jesternaag in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 05:40 PM
- By telrod11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2014, 09:07 AM