Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Moto G Camera Glitch

I've noticed a slight glitch with my Moto G's camera. It seems to only happen when I close the camera whilst on the front-facing camera. When I open the camera back up, it'll be using the back camera, but it'll say it's on the front facing camera. In order to change it back to the front-facing camera I have to click the "front/back camera" icon twice, instead of just once.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? It's not a big deal -- just a little annoying.

Global Posts
    10,250 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Moto G Camera Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I've noticed a slight glitch with my Moto G's camera. It seems to only happen when I close the camera whilst on the front-facing camera. When I open the camera back up, it'll be using the back camera, but it'll say it's on the front facing camera. In order to change it back to the front-facing camera I have to click the "front/back camera" icon twice, instead of just once.

Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? It's not a big deal -- just a little annoying.
    Open system settings > applicants > all (sort by all) > camera. From there, clear the cache of the camera application then check to see if that fixes your problem.

Let us know how it goes.

Default Re: Moto G Camera Glitch

(this is the "guest" that posted the question) It still takes two "clicks" to change it back to the front facing camera upon reopening the app. I've cleared both the cache and the data.